Business today uses video more than ever before – and is not going to stop. And consumers like it! One of the difficult aspects of creating video content is the search for background music. There are hundreds of advices with millions of songs to choose from, and each of them has various search functions, its own unique features of the approach to copyright, it differs in the presented genres and directions.
However, it is also important to consider what the music accompanying the video will play from. Often these are either speakers or headphones. And the best option would be passive speakers due to better sound quality. And in the case of the passive version, the system will allow you to adjust the sound that suits different events. The amplifier may be an A / V receiver. And you don’t have to spend a huge budget on this, as you can even find the best stereo receiver under 500.
Also, it would be nice to point out several advantages of passive speakers:
- simplified switching with other equipment: only one speaker cable is required to connect speakers;
- the user is given the opportunity to independently choose a high-quality and necessary amplifier;
- Passive speakers can be more finely tuned to your personal musical, sound preferences.
Do not forget about the importance of music. It should create the right mood and atmosphere so that the viewer would be comfortable watching your work. Below we bring to your attention a list of the most frequently used songs.
Top 10 most popular songs
- High Hopes – Panic at the Disco
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- Have it All – Jason Mraz
- This is Me – The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Hall of Fame – The Script
- Count on Me– Bruno Mars
- Good Life- One Republic
Classics songs for the video montage
These songs have been popular montage picks for a long time, and they’re not going anywhere!
- One Day – Matisyahu
- Here comes the Sun – Beatles
- We are the Champions – Queen
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- I’ll Be There for You – The Rembrandts (Theme from “Friends”)
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- Marvin Gaye/James Taylor – How Sweet it Is
- I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Circle of Life – Elton John
- 100 Years – Five for Fighting
- Brand New – Ben Rector
- Seasons of Love – Rent the Musical